fbpx

Reply To: Hi. I launched my new business a couple of months ago. It’s sustainable sun protection for serious play. UPF 50+ swimwear for women who want the freedom to play outside without compromise – without compromising on sun protection or how they look.I am building up my social and have had some good press. I have tried facebook ads without any success and was looking for some help in getting that nailed, so I can open up my audience. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be amazing thanks. 

Up
Down

Hi There

It looks like a great product and a nice looking website.

It would be worth checking out this article and the video of the online class which covers off a number of relevant topics for growing sales online. To succeed online will take a combination of factors:
https://www.rocketspark.com/blog/post/254/Ecommerce-secret-saucethe-9-simple-essentials-of-ecommerce-success/

A couple of other points:
– If you search Google for SPF50 swimwear you’ll see others are doing Google Shopping ads which would be worth a look. The fact that you have nice designs will help with the visual nature of the Google Shopping ads.
– Explore additional payment options to PayPal. We saw higher basket dropout with PayPal vs Stripe or Windcave due to the extra confusion around whether you need a PayPal account
– Definitely set up buy now pay later services such as Laybuy and Afterpay. Amongst our client base these services have worked super well in the fashion / clothing categories. The payment providers’ marketplaces are a great source of traffic too as people explore where else they can spend their approved credit.

I hope that helps.

Grant