fbpx

Reply To: I have a couple of books for sale on Amazon, how can I generate sales please.

Up
Down

Hi Chris – a couple more ideas here, Amazon as a platform is easiest to use when you can target specific buyers, as it can be overwhelming for people to stumble across your book in the sea of everything available as Vicky mentioned. What topic/genre are your books? I would consider who your target readers are, and consider adding keywords in the platform and in your description to help them find it. (ex: science fiction, aliens, philosophy – or – pets, pet care, pet breeding… etc. The more keywords you add, the more likely you will to show up in search.) Also, as Vicky said – reviews are everything, especially on Amazon. Have people you know that have read the book write you a genuine positive review, and have a minimum of 3 to get you started. Follow up directly with people who purchase your book, and ask them to provide a review that is positive if they enjoyed it 🙂 People are usually happy to hear from sellers/authors and provide support. Best of luck!