- Kia ora! I’m Adam from Solid Oral Care we make effective and sustainable toothpaste in Titahi Bay, Porirua. We have recently registered for gst and have employed our first person (a covid redundancy). Looking for sales advice/guidance (both on and offline) and female founder networks. Thanks in advance!!!
- Reply To: Kia ora! I’m Adam from Solid Oral Care we make effective and sustainable toothpaste in Titahi Bay, Porirua. We have recently registered for gst and have employed our first person (a covid redundancy). Looking for sales advice/guidance (both on and offline) and female founder networks. Thanks in advance!!!
Reply submitted 28/10/20 @ 01:49pm
Firstly congratulations on hiring your first employee and starting this amazing brand. There is definitely a market for this and many different options to get your brand name out there and to drive traffic to your website as well as sales.
1. Get on social media ASAP. Social Media is key in this day in age for brands to get their name out there and gain brand awareness. Facebook and Instagram are the main two that you should have for your business.
2. Facebook/Instagram Advertising. This is a great tool in order to be able to broaden your audience and drive traffic to your website as well as target specific audiences you want to sell too and overall get sales online. I have lots of experience with Social Media set up and advertising so would love to potentially be able to help!
3. Website design – I have taken a look at your website and feel it is a great start! Very informative. I wanted to ask if you are using Shopify? From looking at it I think you are which is amazing! I would definitely recommend however taking a look into the layout of your website in order to make it look a bit more cleaner and more practical for a potential customer to navigate. I specialise in Shopify Web Design so would love to be able to help you with this if you’re interested!
4. Launching a blog/email marketing where a weekly email goes out with information about your brand/you could set up a weekly competition or weekly review of how you helped the community or whats going on in the world with the environment so the importance of using sustainable products?
1. Partnering with local schools or giving freebies out for children to use. Helping the environment is so much more important nowadays and so explaining to schools the importance of your brand and what you stand for could be extremely beneficial
2. Speaking with local dentists and staying in touch with them. Again offering freebies is great!
If you have any further questions or feel that potentially you are after some help, I would love to be able to assist and help you with your brand. Don’t hesitate to email me:
Have a great day!