fbpx

Reply To: Hi! We are beginning to sell more and more of our handmade jewellery overseas. Being jewellery we must apparently send it via international courier which is expensive at $57+ to germany, US etc. We currently use our local NZ post shop but this is proving to be a bit of a rigmarole and seems expensive. Is there a better option? Dhl perhaps? Or via a company like Interparcel? I’d like to be able to book and pay online, print any documents needed off myself, and have them pickup the parcel from my door. It looks like Dhl does all of these things but are there better options available in NZ these days? My internet research thus far has confused me further so any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks in advance! Marisa: www.offtrackarts.nz 

Up
Down

Kia ora Marisa

Understand you need to streamline your delivery system, I would recommend having a look at PARCELPORT.CO.NZ they do domestic and international but they use all the couriers, freight forwarders for both, they have very good pricing and pick up parcels from your location. They are worth a look at. Awesome products.