You’ll find a number of ways to reach people on Social Media for free.
1. Seek out wedding planning Facebook groups and join as your page. There are a lot of buy/sell/swap and wedding advice groups. Some will let you join and participate as your page names.
2. Use # – go down the Instagram rabbit hole and find and use relevant hashtags eg/ #nzweddings #nzweddingvenue etc.
3. Collaborate with others in the wedding industry to gain exposure to other audiences – you could collaborate with marquee companies, party hire, catering, wedding stationery etc. Collaborate on projects, photoshoots, competitions, share content etc etc and @mention each other on social media.
4. Do you have a good story and some good photos? – Try and get featured in a wedding blog such as Together Journal, New Zealand Weddings etc
5. Not free, but you can target people who are engaged on Facebook with ads.