fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi, a great service you provide. I am struggling to make my first conversion into a sale. I have been focusing on one revenue stream which required the less CAPEX which is micro Aquaponic systems for educational use in schools. I have the product, the vision (which people seem to resonate with), and the educational resources, but people aren’t clicking buy… am I over priced? Need to invest more in marketing? Change the pitch? Any advice as to where to direct my energy would be gratefully recieved.Nga mihiNick Chapman Aquaponics NZ | www.aquaponicsnz.com | www.facebook.com/aquaponicsnz 

Question submitted 19/11/20 @ 10:56pm
Industry: Start-ups
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

Kia ora Nick, I have taken a quick look at your website and products, they look great, needed and a massively important direction for our world. I think the challenge you are facing is solvable, just needs some tweaking. Your home page isn’t taking people on a journey and needs a bit more structure to lead people to buy or at least get their information so you can start a conversation. Schools are hard, they usually have no money. But this is a cool idea, so how to make it a no brainer to get them into schools. I wonder if there is a way to get a local business to sponsor a unit into a school? They get a little plaque with their name on, feel good they are doing a community service. I am happy to have a further chat.

Up
    Down

Thanks, I will have a look and see if I can put more purpose and zaz into the home page. I like the idea of business sponsorship will see what I can develop there also.

Cheers

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.