fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi all, keen to get some fresh ideas for marketing my business post lockdown. To generate sales and new stockists. I’m 80% wholesale selling eco products but there is scope to increase my website sales. I don’t think my story is as clear as it could be as I have tried to keep my personal life out but I’m wondering it that should change? I need a fresh approach and I’m stuck for ideas!! Thanks everyone x

Question submitted 19/05/20 @ 11:36am
Industry: Brand & Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • There is plenty of scope to incorporate both your story and those you sell to into your marketing. The reality is story sells like nothing else and eco friendly purchasers love story.

This can help both your wholesale and direct sales through your site.

Outside of that there is a lack of depth of SEO quality in the eco friendly market and something you could look at investing into build online sales while both telling your story and educating the market.

Regular social content and active participation in social groups can also drive significant growth in sales and brand recall for online search further down the track.

Lots of options to grow in this segment and happy to chat at any stage.

Glenn

Hi,
    it would be great to get some more information on your current marketing activity and how you are telling your brand story.
    Do you have an existing website?
    Do you use any social accounts like Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat etc?
    Do you advertise using traditional channels like radio or print?
    Do you use paid search?

Wholesale selling eco products? Awesome! Definitely review your current messaging and get some fresh eyes across your branding. We all like a bit of back story (your “why” you are passionate about eco products), yes, even for wholesale. And look at ways you can optimise the entire customer experience across your website (from search through to checkout).

Looking for new stockists? Leverage the power and amplification of social media, including engagement within online communities. This of course means you need a content strategy, so make sure you are regularly creating content (educational, informative, life hacks, etc) that is able to be shared widely. Video content (perhaps short “how to” videos) is particularly effective for your social media channels.

All the best!

Hi there, I understand what you mean about keeping your personal life out of it, but you can share about yourself and your brand without getting too personal. Telling your customers your WHY, is what tells them that you share their values and builds trust in you – and once they know you, like you and trust you they are far more likely buy from you. I challenge you to get on your social media channels this week and tell us who you are and why you’re in business. Why is eco friendly important to you?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.