fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi all, my name is Chris, myself and my business partner have put together a software solution for retail stores called LineMate that we hope could be of use to some of you. LineMate is a digital and SMS tool that serves two functions, firstly to facilitate contact-less queuing outside of busy stores, and secondly to fulfill the governments requirement of Contact-less Click ‘n’ Collect protocols to be used under Level 3 lockdown. We have a functioning application that will be ready for stores to begin rolling out as soon as Level 4 is lifted. This will allow any store that can operate on a phone / web order basis to begin operating a Contact-less customer collection workflow, enabling your business to get back to work sooner. We can customise as needed for your store’s specific workflows, and are currently working with a number or large NZ retails chains to make this a reality. If you have any questions, or would like to be setup with some more information and a demo please contact me on chris@resync.digital. Cheers!

Question submitted 17/04/20 @ 04:13pm
Industry: Retailing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Nice work guys. Make sure you get onto LinkedIn and share. There are a number of apps entering this space in the last few weeks and retailers are making decisions now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.