fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi guys. Loving want your guys are doing! I work in the film industry (Weta Workshop). If everything slowing down I am trying to workout my plan “B”. I am looking at starting an online shop for art work, T shirts, etc.. Just want some advice on how would be best to start all this. I have looked into online pages like “Redbubble “ If you want to have a look at my work please check out Spicythaidesign on all social media. Thank you for your time

Question submitted 05/05/20 @ 02:15pm
Industry: Start-ups
VIEW
VOTE
  • Kia Ora – plan b is so good. Facebook looks good. My thoughts for you are (1) need to build a community of people who will buy your stuff and (2) a site to be able to trade/do commerce. Getting up and running quickly while you work out who is really both interested and prepared to spend $ is a good idea. You can go do a few routes, like marketplaces, you could set up Shopify and/or you could try Swiftly.nz who we have just partnered with to do a 1000 sites in a week – it gives you a basic front end and your ability to price and then start trading – just see how you can build up your community around that – as they will not come unless you get them there – which may require paid media in time – but to start, just tell you crew to come over and see if you get some word of mouth going? https://www.manaaki.io/1000websites/

Thank you for this awesome advice I will have a look tomorrow.

Sanit

Cool Sanit – let me know how you got on and other questions. Andy

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.