fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi :) I am an artist and I’m attempting to build my own website to help get my work out there and support galleries. I’ve played around with wix and Squarespace and I’ve bought my own domian name. I am at a point I’m needing some advice on what works and what is a waste. if you look up tracywinterglass on either fb or ig you can see what I do cheers Tracy 

Question submitted 04/05/20 @ 10:12am
Industry: Start-ups
VIEW
VOTE
  • Tracy,

I am sure you will et some good replies from better better in the digital domain than me but if you need help i can connect you to people to help I know plenty so can email me at rod@theexponential.agency. Also look at how you use Insta to drive commerce. Have at look at what we do at NoIssue on Insta. Rod

Hi there – developing a ‘landing place’ to frame you and your art up, so people can see who you are, and your work makes a lot of sense and then just think about how you create ‘hooks’ outside of this place with your content e.g. Insta – just think about where your partners and potential customers are – and see if you can go there to share what you are doing – I hope that helps – we have also just initiated a new web project which is focused on helping Kiwi businesses to trade who don’t have eCommerce ability – you may not want this as your partner Galleries may be the ones selling – https://www.manaaki.io/1000websites/ – good luck, Andy

Thanks Rod and Andy, For your input. I do think I need to school myself up on using hooks on insta. I have put my email forward for the web project you mentioned.
    My main aim is to sell myself and showcase my works but also the galleries showcase my works too. Obviously I’m better off selling direct but inline with their prices.
    🙂 Tracy

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.