fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi, I am starting a new online business (was in the pipeline pre Covid) I am wanting to set up a Shopify store, was hoping to do it myself but think it outside my current skill set, I was wondering if any one knew of a web designer that would be willing to work along side me, pay them to do the initial set up but also teach me how to make changes so going forward I would be able to add/change the website where needed myself. I am wanting something great but also price conscience. Many thanks 

Question submitted 06/07/20 @ 02:51pm
Industry: Digital and Technology
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

I’m in a similar position with Alidropship. Have almost everything ready to roll but training goin forward is confusing

Up
    Down

Hi,

There are heaps of good web designers with Shopify experience out there if you are looking for someone seeking casual work or a partner. Might be a good idea to post on Seek.

Good luck.

Up
    Down

Hey there – I talked to the awesome team at Shopify – here is a page of their endorsed third party Shopify experts in NZ: https://experts.shopify.com/location/new-zealand or if you want to manage yourself, go to this hub where you can register for live webinars or 1:1s hosted by our NZ community manager. https://shopifynewzealand.co.nz/

Up
    Down

Hi. I’m happy to help out if you’re still on the hunt for support. You can reach me via email – chris@euclidean.co.nz.

Up
    Down

Hi Chris
    I have emailed you, I just replied here to let you know in case my email end up in your junk/spam.
    Many thanks

Up
    Down

Hi Sonja, I responded to your email earlier today. Let me know if you don’t receive it. Thanks, Chris.

Up
    Down

Hi Chris
    No I haven’t received your email, I just found the notification from Manaaki in my junk folder.
    Could you please send it again.
    Many thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.