fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi.  I own and operate a small business, stuggling but managing.  Overlock down I revisited a great herbal product that I know there is demand for.  I make it myself out NZ products.  I have looked at lots of angles of marketing, labelling, distribution etc but keep running into red tape in regards to what I can and cant say.  I would love some help, guidance, direction from anyone who has experience in the area of getting a product to market effectively and possibly can advise on how to jump the hoops to make it happen.  Thanks for you time I look forward to hearing from you, regards Amanda Haskell

Question submitted 05/06/20 @ 05:27pm
Industry: Brand & Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi Amanda sounds as if you have already done some exploring and looking at options – and without knowing what you want to say its hard to know where you might want to go next to progress your project. Happy to talk through with you if you want to give me a call Monday 021 999 577.
    All the best, Vicky

Hi Amanda, how are you tracking? Andy

Hi Vicky I am very sorry for not responding sooner. I was expecting an email so just thought you were all too busy and had forgotten me. I would love to talk I now have your number can you tell me what is the best time to call you. Thanks Amanda 021606844

Hi Amanda,Booked up today but will give you a call over the weekend.
    All the best, Vicky

All the best, Vicky

All the best, Vicky

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.