fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi there, I am just seeking different ways to help our small business mitigate the impacts of covid19 and try to move forward and seek any help/support we can get? Unsure of what exactly you offer but am interested to learn more. Thanks 

Question submitted 15/04/20 @ 09:46am
Industry: Services
VIEW
VOTE
  • Kia Ora there- so what Manaaki does is enable you to ask our experts/advisors questions around your business – things you are challenged by, don’t know the answers too and more. What I would suggest is you that you lay out a little bit more about your business, what you are challenged by, what you are thinking about that will give the advisors something to go on. Ask a question, get input from us. Sound good? Kia Kaha – Andy/Hammy

I think a good starting point would be for you to develop an updated plan how your business will operate through the various stages of lock-down.
    We all hope level 4 will end soon and that we wont experience this again, BUT if it didn’t or if we had to go back into lock-down again in future what would you do better/differently?
    How would that look for your business and your customers?
    Can you create a more flexible business model that can survive or thrive in all of the levels of business restrictions?
    I believe while this is all very fresh in your mind that you should take the time to think about it and write it down.
    You definitely need to cover the downsides to minimize damage now and to avoid any future events having the same impact on your business but definitely spend some time looking for the opportunities to come out of this in a stronger position than you went in.
    Hope that helps
    Brendan

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.