fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi, Using my industry experience I have developed a Virtual Reality tool for elite athletes. Putting them into high pressure situations without high pressure on their bodies. I have put together an expert team to uniquely position us to create a concept that aims to revolutionize how athletes prepare and perform. After refining features and methods to produce the best possible quality product, we are now ready for Funding. Due to the current environment, investment talks have stalled. I feel like now more than ever my sport (rugby) and others need this tool, Does anyone have any suggestions how I push forward and get in front of the right people during this time.I am keen to speak privately at elitevisionentrainment@gmail.com

Question submitted 21/04/20 @ 06:47am
Industry: Digital and Technology
VIEW
VOTE
  • Happy to do a phone call if you drop me an email at rod@theexponential.agency as I do have a bit of experience in the area of start-up and fund raises.

Hi Eve, sounds like a great VR platform.

Sorry to hear investment talks have stalled. The answer to your question does depend on how much you’re looking for and at what stage your business is at – it sounds like it’s at the very initial stages.

Generally investors will like to see some “skin in the game”, i.e. your own savings/funds funding the company (of course you have also invested time developing the IP for your VR tool). At an early stage, you might want to turn to your friends and family who might want to invest say small sums (e.g. $5k-50k+) of their own personal finances as they want to support your idea and feel loyalty to you and your cause. However, that might be challenge right now.

You could also look for angel investment (typically groups of wealthy individuals or entrepreneurs) who invest in start-ups.

I’m happy to discuss some of the options that I typically see with the start-ups I help – feel free to email me at edwin.lim@hgmlegal.com

Good luck
    Ed

Hi. I’m in the sport tech space since 2008 & still actively coaching. Happy to take a call to share & understand. 0274877987. Cheers JT

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.