fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Hi,My name is Amanda and I am the founder of Paper Not Foil here in NZ – papernotfoil.com A fully sustainable alternative to using aluminium foil to colour hair! Reusable, compostable, recyclable and made of industrial waste. No toxic waste in our manufacturing or disposal!We export and look after distributors globally and are now scaling fast.I have an opportunity for an exclusive contract worldwide and another opportunity to Private Label but am very unsure of this process and risks, benefits.I would urgently love to discuss this with a mentor from your program is possible.I have a meeting to discuss this on Friday, they would like to order within the week.I appreciate any help I can get xAmanda Buckingham

Question submitted 10/06/20 @ 10:03am
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Morena Amanda – how about we met up in Parnell on Friday morning say around 11am? I am sure there will be others who will offer _ I am also going to be with one of the other advisors at this time, Vicky Taylor so you will get two of us? Andy

Maybe you are based in Dunedin – so Hangout at 11am on Friday?

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for getting back to me.
    Unfortunately I have my meeting with the distribution company at 11 and back to back with meetings until 4pm.

Would you be available after 4pm or next week sometime.

I appreciate the support.

Kindest

Amanda

how about monday at 10am?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.