Hey Ash, without knowing too much about your specific business here are a few pointers:
1. Assess your message and how you are positioning yourself in the market today.
2. Amplify your message and how you can help your customers and prospects through challenging times. The Landscape has changed so your messaging needs to as well!
3. Be understanding towards customers and prospects and empathise with how their world may have been turned upside down.
4. Make it easy for people to access your help and buy from you in a remote working capacity. Reduce friction from the customer journey as much as possible.
5. Be positive, proactive and above all else confident in your ability to succeed!
Feel free to reach out and happy to help in anyway I can – 021955570