fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
How can I attract potentials clients from FB on for my coaching business. What do I post, share etc?

Question submitted 28/08/20 @ 04:51pm
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi there.

For a service based business such as coaching people will want to feel like they you know what you’re talking about and can trust you.
    So showing your face is an important part of establishing trust – eg/ videos (phone videos are fine) of you talking about your chosen subject.
    Sharing new articles with commentary, perhaps writing blogs, quick tips etc

If you have any past or current clients ask them to write you a review on your page, or share any positive feedback you have.

In order for people to find you on Facebook you’ll probably have to go to them initially, rather than waiting for them to come to you. You can do this by joining relevant groups and interacting as your page, boosting posts, and providing content thats good enough for people to share!

Kia ora,

Can you provide more information on the type of coaching services you offer? Depending on your area of expertise it could be prudent to consider LinkedIN as a channel to drive growth for your business. Facebook is great, but it shouldn’t be your only social channel for comms.

As Claire already said, the most important hook for any coaching business is trust and expertise. You need to quickly demonstrate through your communications, that you know what you’re talking about. So depending on your desired audience and sector, you want to create and market content that is of interest to your audience. Provide them with something that they need…and do this for free, as a way of showing them your value, and teasing them to want more. Tips and hacks, interesting statistics pertaining to your industry or testimonials can all help.

Creating content can be onerous and a bit daunting if its not your strength, so I would encourage you to bring in low cost collaborators / content writers that can help you craft a bunch of relevant content that you can roll out across multiple platforms. If you need connections let me know.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need more tips or support. mihi@gracepr.co.nz

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.