fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
How can I keep up with sales?

Question submitted 26/03/20 @ 02:22pm
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hey @jade-wikaira – can you tell me more please – are you selling more than you can handle? give me a bit more context. Andy

Great question! Without knowing too much about your specific business here are a few things to think about…

Right now most business owners/execs are thinking about these three things:

1. Reducing all discretionary spending
    2. Reducing the costs on essential items
    3. Reducing potential downside risk

As a result your approach to selling has to change. What was working really well in Feb likely isn’t right now.

1. Assess your message and how you are positioning yourself in the market today. Are you a ‘nice to have’ or a ‘need to have?’
    2. Amplify your message and how you can help your customers and prospects through challenging times. The Landscape has changed so your messaging needs to as well. A nice way to think about it is right now people will buy ‘painkillers’ not ‘supplements’ – position yourself as addressing key pain points not as a discretionary, add-on type solution.
    3. Be understanding towards customers and prospects and empathise with how their world may have been turned upside down.
    4. Make it easy for people to access your help and buy from you in a remote working capacity. Reduce friction from the customer journey as much as possible.
    5. Be positive, proactive and above all else confident in your ability to succeed!

Let me know if you’d like to chat – happy to help how I can. Flick me a text to 021955570 to set something up 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.