fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
How can I produce my sauce on a larger scale so that I can distribute nationwide?I am council registered and sell food to the public via preorder for take away, once a week.  Based on the feedback and reviews received, the sauce we pour over our food and supply on its own, is very sought after across NZ and in AU. We would like to bring our costs down and increase our sauce sales. Kia ora 

Question submitted 10/11/20 @ 05:29am
Industry: Food & Beverage
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

Have you talked with the folks at Callaghan Innovation or looked into the foodbowl? Its a facility for precisely this, scaling your product into commercial runs and then setting you on the path.

Up
    Down

Hi
    Congratulations on a successful sauce! I agree with Ian you should look at the Food Bowl to potentially scale your production. You could also look at contract manufacturing your product. There are lots of great facilities in NZ that do this and as your product is shelf stable it is relatively easily for you to do in job lots. I would contact McFoodies who can put you in touch with a number of companies and they can also help through the process. I might also be able to help you please email me at maree.glading@gmail.com with more details.
    Good Luck!
    Regards
    Maree

Up
    Down

Totally agree on the previous comments. Also worth looking at potential co-manufacturing options in your area i.e a find production facility that is looking to maximise it’s capacity and has the equipment and know how to help you produce. Keep in mind a strong IP strategy if you go down that route, something Callaghan can also possibly help with.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.