fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
How To Sell Leather Products in New Zealand

Hi there,

I am planning to sell leather products in New Zealand. I understand that i can sell products through digital platform and i am in the process to build my brand on digital platform. Can anyone advise the way to get into retail shops like Kmart or Warehouse? How to deal with local retail shops?

Kind Regards.

Question submitted 25/09/20 @ 04:39pm
Industry: Fashion
VIEW
VOTE
  • HI there – typically these stores like Warehouse have a category buyer that manages purchasing. It will also depend on where they do the sourcing from e.g. offshore and/or locally. It is not always that easy to get sourced straight away, so what I would suggest is see if you can find / contact a supplier that is already supplying these organisations and learn from them, how they do it, their margins, their process, their payments. This will I hope help you learn what you need to do to be able to not only get a meeting, but also how you need to build your proposition to have a chance.

The biggest thing you can do, is get your product into market, start selling, build reputation and get word of mouth going.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.