fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
I am a small business owner. I’m a yoga teacher of approximately 11 years. I am working on building my own brand, not the studios I work for. I have created a website with streaming classes. I would like to get more involved with corporates, especially the companies who have incorporated a wellness program for their employees. Who can I contact for this, and/or what is the best way to approach this?

Question submitted 02/06/20 @ 11:02am
Industry: Brand & Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi there
    This is what I do too: yoga for corporates as part of a wider offering. My suggestion is, as part of building your own brand, be clear on the value proposition you offer. So how is your yoga different to that of other corporate yoga and wellbeing practitioners. One thing you can consider is:
    What do you want your audience to THINK, FEEL and DO when they engage with you and your classes. Get really clear on this, and then identify the businesses whose wellbeing practices and culture appears to align with your value proposition.
    I’d also suggest, if you haven’t already, establishing a LinkedIn profile and get active there with content offerings. This will build trust in you and your offerings, and you’ll start to connect with your target audience.
    A few suggestions to get you started, hope they help.
    – Tui

Hey there. No idea how tech skilled or online marketing focused you are but if you are live streaming classes and have built your site you are clearly onto it! Great job.
    You could get started by building a list you can then show your offerings to. Email is still relevant. If you don’t have a Linked In profile I would get support to make a great one and start connecting with people you know and ask that audience for recommendations/suggestions for how you could connect – and give those audiences tips on wellbeing programmes so you build trust and relationship – authenticity all the way. A little online research could go a long way too. If there are specific companies you know of that have a wellbeing programme embedded in the culture, there is likely already yoga in the mix – no harm letting them know you are there in case there are changes. That is as simple as an introductory email, hopefully with something of value in it like tips or a video link or statistics. I would be seeking out the orgs that are early in adopting their own programmes. You could publish a blog post/article on ‘what to look for in a live stream yoga teacher’ or ‘The 3 big mistakes decision makers make when choosing live stream yoga for business wellbeing programmes’ for example. Then publish on Linked In with all the relevant parts to getting in touch for a free consult, signing up for your newsletter/classes/a video explainer website page… Sorry if I am preaching to the choir. To make it really easy, get an online marketer to help you create a funnel that leads you to leads. I am an amateur with a passionate interest and I am sure there are better brains here than mine that will respond. All the best. Amanda

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.