fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
I am working on a project to expand a children’s brand into the China market. Can anybody give me any advise on how to find a business partner/distributor for children’s wear in China. At this point I just need to know how to approach this project.Thank you very much for any advice you can give 

Question submitted 13/06/20 @ 08:01pm
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Get in touch with a group like NZTE who i understand can provide advise around export markets, access information and who can potentially put you in touch with contacts in the china market itself or provide guidance on how best to approach it.

Morena.
    I completely endorse talking to NZTE. In addition, you could reach out to non-competitive companies selling similar products into China and ask if they are happy to share their experiences. They may be able to offer you some good guidance and learnings. I am thinking of brands such as Nature Baby, etc
    Good luck!

Hello,

There is a guy called Ken Freer who has extensive experience in this area. His business is called Flying Tiger You can email him on getstarted@flyingtiger.co

He will either have the answers you are looking for or will be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Richard

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.