fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
I need a business mentor/advisor for business development and marketing (strategy), to create a strategic brand and plan. Currently I contract my services to Māori organisations (Service Provided: Bi-cultural professional supervision mainly in the social services/social work sector). I have a PGrad Diploma qualification. I want to ‘branch out’ to contract my services to the relationship managers who engage with Māori in community, with hapu, Iwi who are employed by government agencies (i.e. ACC, MSD, MBIE, etc). TIA

Question submitted 07/10/20 @ 06:52pm
Industry: Brand & Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi,

Its worth speaking to Business Mentors New Zealand and seeing if they have anyone that is appropriate. It may also be worth identifying some people whom you believe would be a good fit and contacting them directly.

Cheers

Richard

In addition to what Richard has already recommended, I suggest that you register yourself with a Regional Business Partner of your area. Part of their service is to help direct you as they have the knowledge of which organisations are available to help businesses, what funds are available and also a list of service providers ranging from business mentors to marketing assistance and everything in between! For example, both Richard’s and my company are providers into this network. This service is at no charge to you, so no harm at all having a chat with them. Hope this helps!

https://covid19.nzte.govt.nz/page/regional-business-partner-network

Very helpful advice. Ngā mihi!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.