fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
I need help with Marketing. I do social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram in groups and on my business pages. Not many sales come from this. I also have a website. I get visitors but not many sales. I don’t want to spend money on adds as that has not worked either. Very stuck.

Question submitted 06/11/20 @ 05:29am
Industry: Digital & Online Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

Hello,

Can you please elaborate on what your product/service is? It’s very hard to give advice without that kind of detail.

Have you always done the ads and creative yourself? A lot of the success lies in the creative you use and the content / context of the ad.

Happy to give a fuller answer when you provide more info.

Cheers

Richard

Up
    Down

Support Richard’s reply above.
    Is there a reason why you don’t do any non-social media marketing? e.g. email to past customers?

There may be lots of marketing techniques suitable for your business which you’re not yet aware of.

Awaiting more information.
    Rebecca

Up
    Down

Kia ora Puawai. With your social media marketing, are you directing people to your website?
    Often the social media marketing does the job of getting people to your website. This is called traffic.
    Your website then needs to do the job of motivating people on your site to buy. This is called conversion.
    There are a number of different tactics to ensure that your social media is targeting the RIGHT people to go to your website.
    There are also a number of tactics to ensure that your website is doing the RIGHT things to get people to buy.
    Check out this video from our team for examples improving conversion on a website – https://youtu.be/EuCr_qZ0KTc

Nga mihi, Shay

Up
    Down

Kia ora Puawai,
    Thanks for your question.
    Echoing the previous expert answers, I have found in the past that if a client is not having any success with social media, their messaging and/or their audience isn’t quite right.
    Please let us know:
    – What is your product/service?
    – What are the key selling points?
    – Who is your customer?
    – Why do they need your product/service?

Answering these questions can be really helpful and will allow us to assist you further. 😊

David.

Up
    Down

Hi I sell engraved jewellery.
    The customer chooses a piece of jewellery I have on stock and chooses what the would like me to engrave. My ideal customer could be anybody I think looking to give a centimental gift to others.
    They need my product as it is more than a gift but a memory that you can wear and keep for ever.

Up
    Down

That’s a brilliant positioning
    Jewellery as Memories

I strongly recommend you do some advertising on this website
    A Memory Tree

It is where everyone who dies in NZ is listed and family members can write their memories up as a tribute.

You could also offer your services to music bands for their fans – a piece of jewellery for each tour they do.
    And to high school graduating classes as a gift for a student leaving school

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.