fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
I want to reach out to government departments and essential businesses. I own a professional decontamination service, Zecon (www.zecon.co.nz). We were called to action to manage decontamination at the Auckland COVID-19 quarantine facility at the Whangaparaoa defence force base and we are now ready to help the healthcare industry, food industry, transport industry and other essential businesses protect their staff and communities. We have trained and experienced teams ready to be deployed 24/7.

I want to reach out to government departments and essential businesses. I own a professional decontamination service, Zecon (www.zecon.co.nz). We were called to action to manage decontamination at the Auckland COVID-19 quarantine facility at the Whangaparaoa defence force base and we are now ready to help the healthcare industry, food industry, transport industry and other essential businesses protect their staff and communities. We have trained and experienced teams ready to be deployed 24/7.

Question submitted 25/03/20 @ 08:24pm
Industry: COVID-19 Funding & Support
VIEW
VOTE
  • Kia ora Zane
    Thanks for your message – I checked out your website and understand your services will likely be in significant demand – cn I clarify if your service is Auckland only?
    J

Hi Zane,
    Hope you are well, you may be busy and have traction already. But if not the approach other than one to one phone calls / referrals (and getting hold of a database) is probably some form of advertising. PR, Native (using stories as sponsored news posts) are very effective. These can be highly targeted and optimised to messages which are working best. happy to chat further if you need 021654926
    Anna

I support your cause and actions as I believe that there needs to be more decontamination services, especially with the outbreak of the corona virus. I know of a company that is really passionate about decontamination works and researching into new ways to get rid of bacteria. Do check them out!

I would say that forums are not that popular nowadays, if you would like to find good recommendations for any nail or lipstick products I highly recommend this website!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.