fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Kia ora! I am wanting some tips as i am wanting to launch an online course for people to get a head start in the event styling hire industry however i’m not 100% sure how this business model works or how i should go about this business model. I want to offer as much value as possible!! I have some modules i know i want to teach, am still working on the content, am still working on target market and still need to conduct market validation… what steps should i be taking to make sure this course is effective and valuable to the end user …

Question submitted 08/05/20 @ 06:06am
Industry: Creative Services
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi
    Could you please give a little more detail and maybe some examples of what you mean by Event Styling ?

Phil Howling

The event styling hire industry that i am referring to is the industry where vendors provide hire props and equipment such as backdrops, photo booths, doughnut walls, signage… as well as their service with styling and design so doing up mood boards, color concepts. design.. and my course will be particularly targeting small to medium size events such as birthdays, engagement parties, graduations, baby showers… Sorry hopefully that is more helpful!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.