fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Kia ora, I have started a business called Our Hauora in Christchurch. Hauora is a Māori philosophy of health and well-being unique to New Zealand- it covers the 4 dimensions (physical, social, mental/emotional, spiritual) of our well-being.  Our Hauora is a holistic child development programme where children will learn a range of skills to help navigate their everyday lives. This will include learning about emotions, self regulation, mindfulness, nutrition, sustainability and movement. Our Hauora is going to be a school holiday programme (5-13yrs old) and before/after school workshops during the term time- Currently looking into becoming an OSCAR programme.  I see that Manaaki had a start up business grant going with Kiwibank, which looked exactly like what I need in order to get up and running.. Although it looks like it closed at the end of April? I was wondering if I am still able to apply if there are any other grants going?   Ngā mihi nui, Ella Sidey  0278282072

Question submitted 04/05/21 @ 06:16pm
Industry: Start-ups
VIEW
VOTE
    • Up
      Down

Kia Ora Ella – thank you for posting; it did close however we are going to be called for applications up to three more times this year! There were just over 700 applications for the first round, and we will roll those applications into the 2nd if people want and then also do a fresh call out – all the best for what you doing, it looks awesome, Andy

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.