Kia Ora Sheree. Wow, what an amazing person you are. Not letting adversity get you down, turning it around in to a new business. Congrats.
For your CV business, looks like you are targeting both multi-CV opportunities as well as individuals. So, let’s take them one at a time. Some top of the head ideas:
In terms of the multiple CVS, might be worth trying to get your name out to a variety of organisations:
– recruiting agencies – There are so many across NZ, you can look at Seek to see who are the ones doing a lot of recruiting at the moment.
– outplacement companies – may be part of recruiting agencies
– government agencies like MSD, MBIE might be interesting places to look to see if they can get you on an approved supplier list.
– marketplaces that have come together to help those impacted, like Go Tourism. Go Tourism is government funded and they may have some insights. They also have a page of recruiters on their Job Search Hub page.
– Human Resources NZ (HRNZ) is worth a call to get their advice
– LinkedIn Groups – there are a few LinkedIn groups with HR professionals, like this one https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12387238
– Companies with very big layoffs, not just in NZ but offshore. For example, Airbnb has started a directory of those staff looking for roles. You can try to get in to these groups and offer your services? (airbnb.co.nz/talent as an example). Perhaps reach out to their HR departments of companies that have had large layouts in NZ.
For individual CV support, you can try some Facebook groups like:
– Made in NZ – https://www.facebook.com/groups/519618962054849/
– Tourism Support Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/647725352678015/
These groups have huge reach!
Go well, your energy is infectious.