fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Kia ora I would like some social enterprise advice please. I have also just set up an health and wellbeing business and could do with a mentor too. All advise appreciated. Nga mihiDiane Koti

Question submitted 20/08/20 @ 02:03pm
Industry: Social Enterprise (Community, Not-for-Profit, For Profit)
VIEW
VOTE
  • Kia Ora Diane – awesome, nice to hear from you and good on you for reaching out. HOw about you tell us a bit more about the social enterprise, what it is focused on, why you started it and what you want to achieve. I think if you tell us the story, your narrative, then that gives people the opportunity to understand why this work you do is important, what it means to you and then people may related to it and want to contribute to that. Andy

Kia ora Diane,

Thanks for your enquiry. There are some great tools available to help explore how to start a social enterprise. My recommendation is to start on what impact you want to have and how it can be a positive solution to the problem that you have identified. Then think about what is the business model required to make it sustainable.

Check out https://socialshifters.co/social-shifters-signup/ to access lots of tools that can help you navigate these two important parts of these starting a social enterprise.

Ngā mihi nui,

Lou

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.