fbpx

Let's get down to business.

• Taisha Tari

Business Owner

@taisha-tari

Question submitted 17/12/20 @ 08:31am

Kia ora my name is Taisha TariI would love some advice around business  growth on a music program Ive written called Waiata Te AKO. There are currently two age groups.14+ and 20+ emerging artists.I’m been funded for the wānanga of both.I’ve attached  short video on both. I need a couple of strong business heads to give me a good steer forward.Waiata te AKO 14 +

Category: Business Growth
      • Comments

• Views

• Shares

• Vicky Taylor

Industry Expert

@vicky-taylor

Reply submitted 17/12/20 @ 08:31am

Up
        Down

Morena Taisha – Don’t think the videos have come through?

Would be useful to see them and also understand specifically what aspects of business growth would be useful for you to understand? We’re here to help!

• Shares

• Vicky Taylor

Industry Expert

@vicky-taylor

Up
        Down

Thank you for the extra information – really brings your project to life.

what were your initial plans in terms of developing the program? Did you have an idea of who you wanted to work with and where you saw the funding coming from? It would be good to know if those plans were implemented and didn’t quite work the way you wanted, and who you have talked to for funding so far 🙂

• Shares

• Vicky Taylor

Industry Expert

@vicky-taylor

Up
        Down

what were your initial plans in terms of developing the program? Did you have an idea of who you wanted to work with and where you saw the funding coming from? It would be good to know if those plans were implemented and didn’t quite work the way you wanted, and who you have talked to for funding so far 🙂

• Shares

• Vicky Taylor

Industry Expert

@vicky-taylor

Up
        Down

• Shares

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.