fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Kia Ora, needing help/ advice with CourierPost fastest and cheapest way to ship overseas please bit stuck any help will be much appreciated Nga mihi 

Question submitted 16/10/20 @ 06:47am
Industry: International
VIEW
VOTE
  • Super interested to know what the answer to this is, not sure if the experts will however, lets see, Andy

Hi @anonymus & @andy, I dont know much about the current cheapest way to ship out of NZ! But that triggered a thought. I suspect this space is dynamically moving in the last couple of months. It could be a worthwhile for one for current logistics incumbents/ new founders to study the emerging overseas “demand corridors” and see if something can be disrupted as a logistics and delivery company! Cheers

Hi there – I talked to the good people at NZ Post and Bex O’Malley provided this answer – “Fastest and Cheapest don’t always go hand in hand sadly, however there are many options via NZPOST/COURIERPOST, including Untracked DDU, Tracked DDU, Courier DDU/DDP and Commercial Courier/Freight.”

Hi there – have a look at PARCELPORT.CO.NZ great service, pick up parcel from your location. Go to there website all the information is on there. I find there the cheapest in town.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.