fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
New Online Marketplace – Retailers Welcome!

Kiaora NZ Business Owners, Firstly thank you to Manaaki for setting up this amazing resource during our time of need! Like so many of the stories below I too have been impacted. As a new Mum I was just getting back into the workforce, working various contracts and launching my own business, all of which has come to a halt – except one.I am still very fortunate to be working with a tech start-up called Better That. Better That is a new online marketplace that gives back to good causes with every single transaction – making every purchase a conscious one. Our platform is built specifically to even the retail playing field between large and small. We help small business owners be found online and enable shopping local to be done with the touch of a button. We work on matching retailers to shoppers via the products they want – we do not work on advertising spends, so big budgets are not required! It works simply on commission, no sale, no fee. At a time when retail and community causes are all doing it tough we want to get Better That out there as a platform that can really help. We are just about to release a soft launch in Australia and very soon after the plan is NZ. If any retail businesses would like to be a part of our soft launch in Australia and/or launch in NZ, we have access to nearly 200,000 shoppers and we would love to help! Please reach out to me: leanne@betterthat.com if this is of interest. Thanks & Kia Kaha. 

Question submitted 14/05/20 @ 09:08am
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi Leanne, awesome – wanted to check in and see how are you going? how was the launch? Site looks great!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.