fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Legal Business Contract Agreement AdviceI would like advice to draft a new business contract tailored specifically for our Forestry Contractor business that we are possibly looking to go into partnership with shortly and negotiate the terms of any contract on our behalf? We are currently looking for any support or advice of structure and best contractual approach for myself and my husband. What information or documentation would I need to provide for such transaction to go through?Some background:Current Structure – one current owner (this owner eventually wants out of the business)New Structure – Three ownersEnd Structure – Two owners Advice on Business structure Advice on Business agreement We are planning on going into business with zero finance. We plan on eventually buying the owner out with any income (our share) made from the business. (The only way I can give example or think of it is like a rent to buy type) New owner would receive salary, Fuel card (on business) Full control of daily management running of business would be new owner I would do payroll and basic bookwork Want to set a payout figure. Timeframe Any clauses? Access to all books Current owner would be a silent partner until paid out. What if things go pear shape in a few years …. I’ve probably missed the boat on a heap of things, can you help, if so what costs would be involved?  

Question submitted 28/04/21 @ 06:41pm
Industry: Legal
VIEW
VOTE
    • Up
      Down

Kia Ora Nai – early morning checks on Manaaki, and I can see this did not get picked up, my email is andy.hamilton@manaaki.io and if you send me your cell I will call today, I will also chase up a couple experts, Nga mihi, Andy

• Up
      Down

Hi Nai, happy to chat this through on a no obligations basis. Phil 021 705 914

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.