Morning- we are in the process of rolling into offshore markets- now with Covid 19 travel/ face to face will now not be an option. I believe if I can access the right people directly – (the buyers) though connections this may still work. Lucky our products are always in demand- welcome thoughts. Thank you
We launched in November 2019 in NZ and now just rolling into Australia.
I had planed to visits’ international tradeshows to get other markets quickly, UK, Asia and the USA.
Its hard now to get in front of the right people in these markets so need to find people who have the connections to do the introductions. We are happy to consider exclusive in the right markets.
- Noopii is a mass market mainstream brand appealing to a wide demographic of consumers.
- Products and packaging are made from 70% plant based renewable and sustainable materials.
- Contain pure New Zealand Manuka Hydrosol to prevent nappy rash.
- A cotton blend backsheet for superior softness, comfort and breathability, our products are also hypoallergenic.
- Certified Excellence by Dermatest Institute, based in Germany, world leaders in independent research specialising in patch skin testing.
- Performance driven, offering up to 12-hour leak protection, giving parents peace of mind.
- Free from chlorine, dioxins, latex, perfumes, lotions and dyes.
- Noopii outperforms all leading brands in performance, comfort, quality and sustainability.
- Strong social and environmental drivers are at the heart of the Noopii premium brand.
- Convenience pack size format – to easily fit on shelves.
Noopii products, branding and campaigns are intended for mainstream mass market; we offer
- Higher margins
- Educational and innovative marketing campaign strategy with high-profile brand ambassadors to drive brand awareness, early adoption and consumer demand.
- Noopii is the better choice for baby’s health and for the environment.
- Excellent pricing parity with conventional products for affordability regardless of salary or circumstance. Noopii is an inclusive brand that provides premium quality products that everyone can afford.
Question submitted 06/04/20 @ 09:03am