fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Needing to promote our business and get more sales. Whats the best way to do this? We sell products to support children and adults with sensory processing differences. Our website is sensoryhaven4kids.comThanks so much for any advice you can give.

Question submitted 18/08/20 @ 07:39am
Industry: Business Growth
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hello,

There is a large community of people on social platforms such as Facebook grooups where people are always asking about products like these (my daughter has ASD so I see them a lot).

It is worth joining these groups and seeing who the influencers are and sending them products to review, also engaging in helpful conversation with members (just don’t be too salesy – add value first).

For the higher value products like weighted blankets you can try Google shopping, the lower value products will unlikely give you an ROI on Google shopping (unless customers usually buy multiple products)

The website does not have much text content. It is worth undertaking keyword research and writing content that your target market will be searching for. What questions do people ask when searching for sensory products? Find out common questions and answer them on the website.

Hope this helps

Richard

@sensoryhaven great ideas from Richard and as I have a child who also needs some extra support those are good suggestions. I would add a few more to the list. Schools such as Arrowsmith, organisations such as Indigo Assessment and Counselling can all assist in spreading the word about what you do.

Good luck with your worthy project, Vicky

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.