fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Our business is under threat from a motorway and will be destroyed if the motorway design is approved. We have been denied any support with Legal costs from NZTA to explore our options. Do you have any advice?

Question submitted 15/11/20 @ 08:47pm
Industry: Legal
65
VIEW
0
VOTE
  • Up
    1
    Down

    Hi there
    If you contact me at kate@katesheehan.co.nz or 027 547 7123 I can give you a 30 minute free consultation and see if I can assist you with this matter. It really depends on what stage the plans are at as to what your options are.

    Up
    0
    Down

    Thanks Kate I will be in touch soon. The resource consent hearing to enable the construction, operation and maintenance for a
    new four lane state highway has closed and the council advises that the 15 working day time limit between the closing date of the hearing,
    Tuesday 3 November 2020 and the decision is to be doubled. So we will get a decision by December 15th 2020.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.