fbpx

Let's get down to business.

• Pepa

Business Owner

@pepa

Question submitted 14/01/21 @ 06:16pm

Please help!I entered the hospitality industry as a buiness owner about a year ago right before the first lockdown in Wellington. And Im struggling. I dont know where to begin. Regularly I work all the hours of the business (a small cafe) in a great spot but my lack ofbusiness knowledge including finance and forecasting is showing and its showing in my bank accounts. The possiblities are huge and the potential is there but Im not getting it right. Where do I go to first to start getting this thing moving? Properly! I am willing to learn and listen. I just need somewhere to start that will get the wheels turning!Thank you in advance!Pepa

Category: Funding & Finance
      • Comments

• Views

• Shares

• Rachel Adams

Industry Expert

@rachel-adams

Reply submitted 14/01/21 @ 06:16pm

Up
        Down

Hi Pepa, good on you for reaching out. Happy to have a call with you to discuss a starting point. Give me a call 0212432631 or email me rachel.adams@manaaki.io. Do you have an accountant yet?

• Shares

• Ian Walsh

Industry Expert

@ian-walsh

Reply submitted 14/01/21 @ 06:16pm

Up
        Down

yes best way is to have a chat, if you have connected with Rachel, great and the first piece is to do a thorough review of cost/income and stabilise the ship. Happy to chat anytime. 0275349258

Ian

• Shares

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.