fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
private driving in a time of Covid

Hello we are a small family business – Limousine private driving services, in Mercedes S class cars. We’ve built the business in 5 years to a very acceptable turnover level with customised tours, airport transfers and private driving. We also have an extended awesome team we subcontract to for vans and overflow. Of course our business has absolutely stopped in Level 4, and in level 3… Looking ahead tourism and even internal business travel appears dire….

any ideas?

Question submitted 07/05/20 @ 06:49pm
Industry: Tourism
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

We are in the same position. I’m pivoting my private driving business to include ‘kiwi’ discounts on our tours, and concentrating on the things I like to do as an NZer. Beer, Wine and food tours that are priced for locals. It will not be as profitable but keep an eye on the bottom line and just stay up and running. That’s how I am going to play it anyway. Time will tell. It will be interesting to catch up in 12 months time and look back on all this.
    Kim Godby Driver Guide
    Queenstown

Up
    Down

HI Twin Harbours, I will give you a call as maybe easiest to discuss, talk soon, thx Jason.

Up
    Down

Jason we have so valued your contact and advice. Thanks so much for your timely and professional follow up. Doing our best to find a new angle, cheers fleur and Ian

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.