fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
Ripples Retreat is a single country escape accommodation cabin located in South Waitomo. We opened in July and have had a good bookings to date. Where I am best to advertise? We are a small business with a limited budget and have a website stayatripples.co.nz. We are also registered with Airbnb and Off The Beaten Track. Our guests are mainly Auckland couples who have all been amazing! Our goal is to have all our bookings come through our website. We have had good success so far with Facebook and Chooice, and I am quickly trying to get my head around social media. Kind Regards Trudy

Question submitted 17/08/20 @ 12:34pm
Industry: Digital and Technology
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi Trudy!

If Auckland couples are mainly your market, Facebook Advertising is a great tool to use and with a limited budget, this is great for advertising. I think that social media is a great idea for promoting your small business. The use of images and connecting with potential customers is great. I have a lot of experience with Social Media and Facebook Advertising so if you need any more advice or help, don’t hesitate to contact me annabellelindberg30@gmail.com

Have a great day
    Annabelle

Hi Trudy,

If it weren’t for the fact that Auckland is at level 3, I would be asking my husband to whisk me away for a weekend – the location looks beautiful.

I agree with Annabelle and in addition you might want to try:
    LinkedIn: reach out to the professionals in the Auckland market needing to escape the city for a relaxing retreat. Perhaps offer an incentive for weekday bookings (I took a look at the calendar and see mostly weekends are booked out). This market will also be more likely to book online as you are wanting.

Call to action: create an offer for couples – the romance weekend (at a higher price point) that includes a bottle of bubbles and cheeseboard on arrival, rose petals for the outdoor bath :), a basket of local produce for breakfast etc. For Tolkien Movie buff couples, can you combine the accommodation with the Hairy Feet Tour tickets?

Cross-promotion: make sure that the businesses you are promoting on your website under activities are promoting you in return.

Go well, and I might see you in a lower level- ha!

Angela

Thanks Ammabelle and Angela for your insight. You have some great ideas which could be really beneficial.
    Thankyou again and keep safe.
    Kind regards
    Trudy

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.