fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
We need stock of face masks, disposable overalls and goggles. All suppliers we work with are sold out. Can you help.

Question submitted 26/03/20 @ 09:13am
Industry: COVID-19 Funding & Support
VIEW
VOTE
  • These are available ex China. I have a brochure (email me – marc.potter@internalconsulting.com) and the web address for the agency is http://www.productace.com. My sense is there would need to be a sizeable order placed to supply properly so maybe this group could be the centre of that?

hey, I know Lanaco make masks but i believe they are sold out – i will check, and also i have asked Nick Mowbray who just brought in a bunch to give to front line people in nZ e.g. police, coastguard etc – and i will also ask Container Door that had just done a big promo

Also Nick Davenport from Lanaco is on this forum – i Will try and get him to comment – @nick-davenport

Hey Daniel – I have talked to @nickdavenport at Lanaco – they will / should be able to supply masks from early next week – email him at nick.davenport@Lanaco.co.nz

Hey Daniel – i have someone who also might be able to supply the other stuff- they need to know volume you need – please contact me or reply here – ra.hamilton.nz@gmail.com

Hi Daniel
    I may have someone that can help you.
    Need to know quantities?
    Let me know and I will do my best to help out.
    Regards
    Dillon
    Dillon.boucher@weareindigo.co

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.