fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
We own and operate two hospitality Venues we think that in terms of risk we could extend way beyond less socially connected business .. what can we do to keep ourselves alive during this time.

Question submitted 29/03/20 @ 08:28am
Industry: Food & Beverage
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi Nick _ I think you are saying that you have these assets, which are hospitality venues and you could make them available for businesses to utilise who are less socially connected – lay that out for me – it is good for us all to have to think hard about other uses of our assets – not nice, but does force us to think and explore. Andy

I’m in hospo too Nick
    My advice, firstly go to podcasts and listen to David Chang’s ( Momofuku ) interpretation of our situation and prognosis for the future….then go to The Economist and listen to Covid-19, a little smell test (some title like that ) …..once you’ve done that you’ll be able to crystallize your thoughts and develop a plan in an informed manner …and that plan will be to prepare for the worst, but hope for the bet …and pray for a vaccine soon

There is no solution except to lift the lock down asap.

If you have equity in your home and you are prepared to risk it, you could try to borrow more on that. Apply for whatever govt help is available

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.