fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
We started a business almost 3 years ago now, and have seen consistent growth, year on year. Our business is seasonal though, so we are looking at two things:1. Increased awareness, sales and distribution in NZ2. Exporting to Northern Hemisphere countriesRegarding these two points:1. We don’t feel that we have got our online strategy entirely right – is there someone able to help us with this? We need help with achieving point 1… mainly in terms of marketing…2. We really need guidance on how to go about exporting. We have been in touch with NZTE but it is very slow in responding, and we are itching to get moving… Any advice/support here would be fantastic.

Question submitted 22/10/20 @ 01:32pm
Industry: Brand & Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Up
    Down

Thanks for reaching out. We’d love to assist you here at Manaaki. Would you be able to tell us a bit more about the type of business? This will help us provide relevant feedback. Any info you can provide will ensure we get you the best advice possible.

Leslie

Up
    Down

Hi there – similar feedback to Leslie, would be easier to provide support with a bit more detail. I’ve worked extensively in North America, and also Europe + Middle East markets, so if you’re looking for advice for either happy to share what I can contribute.

Up
    Down

Hi There

Same as Michelle and Leslie would love to get a bit more information so we can help.

I’ve been involved in launching, running businesses in North America for product-based brands, and would be happy to share some knowledge.

Cheers

Andrew

Up
    Down

Hi there and thank you for your responses! I didn’t know I had received responses, so apologies for the delay.
    Our business designs rain jackets for women.
    We are specifically looking at Canada and Europe.
    Hope this helps!

Up
    Down

Thanks for clarifying your business involves rain jackets for women. Can you tell us more about these jackets?

ie – What is it’s unique proposition? Is it a rain jacket for active wear, or is it for casual wear, or professional wear? Who are your competitors in Canada and Europe and how does your product differ from them? Are there specific segments in the US and Europe you are targeting. Anything in these regions in particular?

Tell us a bit more about the NZ customer? Who are they, what use occasion does your jacket get used?

Perhaps if you let us know the URL for your business, we can have a look?

The more info you can provide, the more we are able to specific feedback.

Ta
    Leslie

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.