fbpx

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Question :
What is the best way to get more traffic to your website without spending a crazy amount of money on Google and Facebook ads?

Question submitted 08/10/20 @ 09:35pm
Industry: Digital & Online Marketing
VIEW
VOTE
  • Hi there! Without spending ads, the best way to get organic traffic to your website would be in three ways:

-Targeting places where your customers hang out online (Facebook groups, website forums, etc.)
    -Content Marketing – putting out blog posts, thought leadership to build up your brand’s reputation
    -Influencers/Partners – finding people relevant to your topic and working with them to reach your potential customers.

A LOT of this depends on your specific product/service and your specific target audience.

Happy to chat through in more detail in case I can help. My e-mail is anthony@onefan.tv. Thanks!

In addition to what Anthony has mentioned above, here are a couple more:
    1. Have a strong focused brand that you can craft compelling message with and create virality with your social presence. Eg on Instagram, Tik Tok etc I.e. Become an influencer yourself
    2. PR- reach out to editors and media if your message is strong/ of interest – the common saying. Media is not interested in Dog bites Man story, rather, Man bites dog story. Do you you have one of those?
    Hope it helps

Hi There

This is great advice above.

Blogging is so valuable for getting good traffic without spending lots of money.

We started our blogging activity in 2013 and we still get good traffic today from those early blog posts. The best ranking articles are those with high quality content that genuinely helps people. A good place to start is to think about the top 10 questions your customers regularly ask and write the answers in 10 separate blog posts.

Getting good traffic through producing quality content takes time and effort to get results but you don’t have to keep feeding the meter in the same way.

Check out our SEO blogs here:
    https://www.rocketspark.com/blog/post/137/SEO-Guide/

Kind regards

Grant

Kind regards

Grant

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.