Hi there – here are a few ways I have found that can work:
– targeting, I like to get some lists of 10 or 20 corporates that I want to approach to start with, to test engagement, what type of role to target and the like – I use corporate websites, social and a lot of Linked In
– then I start targeting them – the least obtrusive is email if I have an email address for them, then phone is the least – getting the ‘right person’/’right role’ who has ownership is important ie who can make the decision that you are seeking
– I try and find some friendlies in these organisations who might help me ‘work out how to target them’ and/or why the people are like – that can give me some insights about the people I am targeting
– then it is really just doing the digits, doing the numbers of targeting – of course, in person can help, but in this time, zoom, email or phone are probably more likely
– testing and learning as you go can help
Final thing, you might find that some intermediaries might be helpful to get you into these organisations, ie they might be selling them something already. Again, you can find that out if you find some friendly people, Good luck.