Formatting was lost from paste into home page, hope this re-paste works.
“What packages are junior full-stack developers getting these days?”
@ an early-stage startup
Offered package will be $ + ESOP.
* 1-2 years development experience
* Auckland based
They will get chucked in the deep end and get to play with and learn a lot of tech and be involved in a lot of startup aspects.
Deep experience not expected, but they will need:
* a solid foundation of full-stack principles – frontend -> backend
* pro-active and persistent at solving problems – on their own and asking for help at the right time
* thirsty to learn with an experienced teacher.
Tech they’ll be working with:
* Next.js, React
* HTML, CSS, Animation/Interaction
* Server/Serverless – AWS, Vercel (Zeit) Now
* Postgres, ArangoDB, Redis
They will also help with:
* Product design
* UX/UI design
* Customer service
I’m looking at salary guides from recruitment firms, and Glassdoor,
real-world examples for startups would be best.