Hospitality and accommodation services at level 3
Guide by Tourism Industry Aotearoa
TIA along with MBIE have created the guidelines on the compliance for Accommodation providers whilst in COVID-19 Level 3.
The guide includes:
– What to consider before you open at level 3
– Managing contactless orders
– Food preparation for contactless delivery and pick up
– Getting the order to the customer
– Looking after your employees and the workplace
– Sample cleaning checklists
– Information regarding alcohol
– FAQs for customers
– Central Government contacts
how it works
Click ‘Sign In’ on the top menu to make a free account.
Ask your question in the box under “Need advice, ask for help”.
Our experts will reply ASAP, so check in every day for updates.