IBM’s Covid-19 action guide for executives
Guide by IBM
This special report from the IBM Institute for Business Value (IBV) provides such a framework, organized around seven key imperatives that will be useful for any organization’s executive team.
These seven areas are:
– Empower a remote workforce
– Engage customers virtually
– Remote access to everything
– Accelerate agility and efficiency
– Protect against new cybersecurity risks
– Reduce operational costs and enhance supply chain continuity
– Support health providers and government services.
This guide is practical and actionable, offering a set of activities that should be addressed immediately, if they haven’t been already. It also suggests longer-term consequences and persistent changes that COVID-19 has brought to industries, companies and individual habits. These changes require actions now to ensure companies adapt to what will be a new, different kind of normal.
how it works
Click ‘Sign In’ on the top menu to make a free account.
Ask your question in the box under “Need advice, ask for help”.
Our experts will reply ASAP, so check in every day for updates.