Hi, we own a small rental car business in Auckland and obviously the border closure has hit us hard so we are retraining to become driving instructors to hopefully provide us with income while the borders are closed.  Our current company is a limited liability company with two directors (our selves).  My question is do we have to set up a separate company for the instructor side or can we trade under the existing Limited company with a slight variation on the name which relates to the instructing side? or do we have to set up a company that has both companies trading under it?  We intend to work in both companies side by side.  And depending on your advice do we need to set up separate bank accounts, etc.  Thank you for your time.